Why visit CHSI Stitches?
Major new craft research
Visitors to CHSI Stitches 2018 were the first to hear the findings of The Craft Report, an unmissable and exclusive piece of extensive research into UK crafters and the craft industry. Commissioned by the organisers, ICHF Events, the results from this research will be unveiled for the first time at the show.
Over 200 craft exhibitors
Suppliers from across the globe come together to showcase new products and innovations from the creative industries
The New Product Catwalk
Grab a front row seat at the free catwalk show, running daily, for a first-hand glimpse of the latest creative trends for the coming season.
The Next Big Thing
The perfect place to discover exciting new products from innovative start-ups.
The Stitching Forum
Sponsored by Madeira, Zweigart and the Royal School of Needlework – the place to solve all your stitching needs and questions.
All-new speaker line-up
CHSI Stitches has long been renowned for bringing together top industry talent to share business-boosting tips with visitors. This year the revamped show has taken things a step further, bringing in high profile influencers and trend-setters to share expert views on trends and consumer behaviour with audiences as part of the show’s ‘Creating The Future’ theme. Speakers include:
- Suzanne Imre, editor-in-chief of Livingetc
- Maeri Howard, founder and creative director at The Make and Do Studio
- Warren Knight, entrepreneur, social media and digital marketing strategist
- Deborah Barker, editor-in-chief of Homes & Gardens
- Charlotte Moore, editor-in-chief of InStyle UK and digital content director of Time Inc. UK’s fashion and beauty portfolio
- Rhoda Parry, editor-in-chief of Country Homes & Interiors
All seminars will take place in the Presentation Theatre. No booking is required but it is advisable to arrive early to get a seat. Full timings can be found on the CHSI Stitches website www.chsi.co.uk.
All visitors to CHSI stitches can park at no charge at the NEC, Birmingham.